- This scholarship is intended to provide financial support to the children of members in good standing of the State Police Association of Massachusetts in their pursuit of higher education.
- $2,000 Scholarships annually for full-time undergraduate study only.
- (PREVIOUS AWARD RECIPIENTS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE)
- Must be a dependent child of a State Police Association of Massachusetts member in good standing or a dependent of a SPAM member killed in the line of duty for a scholarship to be awarded to a candidate.
- Pursuing an under graduate degree or equivalent in a full time program.
- Be a high school senior or full-time student in an accredited community college, college, university, professional or technical school.
- Complete and sign application.
- Prepare and submit a brief essay of 500 words or less on the importance of the public safety and how it affects your life.
- Submit application and all documentation to SPAM Benevolent Fund, c/o Andy Daly, 11 Beacon Street, Ste. 700, 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02108.
- Application Postmark Deadline: 12/13/17
Selection of Awards
- Each application will be “Coded” so the Committee will not know the name of the individual, during the review and selection process.
- The award check will be made payable to the scholarship recipients at a date to be determined.
- Application must be filled out completely and accurately.
For further questions regarding the S.P.A.M Benevolent Fund Scholarship Program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.