Executive Board Members
The State Police Association of Massachusetts Executive Board Members oversees the enforcement of the collective bargaining agreement with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Our Board Members conscientiously and diligently maintain oversight of strategic planning, long-range budgeting, financial interests, and overall operations.
The State Police Association of Massachusetts has a dedicated group of experienced and professional staff members to administer the daily operations. Their collective commitment to the men and women of the State Police Association of Massachusetts spans several decades.
- Patrick McNamara, President
- Luke Bonin, Vice-President
- Christopher Donahue, Treasurer
- Matthew Kane, Secretary
- A – Dale C. Jenkins
- B – David Z. Podworski Sr.
- C – Jeffrey M. Gilbert
- D – Michael R. Halstead
- F – Scott Kearns
- GHQ – Jason E. Lambert
- H – Brendan Murphy
- SPEC-OPS – Paul A. Powell Jr.
- AG/DA – Christopher Johnson
- DIS – Thiago Miranda
- DHS/GEU – David M. Manning
- Labor Counsel – Paul T. Hynes
- General Counsel – Patrick M. Hanley
- Teddy Stephanides – Business Support Specialist